BismilLah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim
Lately, I have become reluctant to write new posts in my blog. Not because I haven’t any materials (I’ve saved so many drafts!) but primarily because I sense that there’s no more need to continue writing.
Looking back at the collection of posts I’ve written since I first started, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve said all that I needed to say. Based on the intention of writing in this blog;
- to share knowledge on Khalifah Method and continue Professor Dr. Muhammad al’Mahdi’s legacy
- as an avenue of expressing my thoughts (My Khalifah Journal)
I believe I have accomplished both. It just seems a natural progression to decrease writing and to stop altogether at some point soon. Allahu A’lam.
But before I do, I have to remember to fulfill the amanah I set previously, that is;
- write a post on the incident that caused Adam to stop playing ‘Call of Duty’.
- list Professor Dr. Syed Naquib al-Attas books’ that I have read.
- write a post on the practical application of Khalifah Method in the home (continuation of “A friend’s query answered, Insha’Allah”)
- create a Khalifah Method page and organise existing posts accordingly.